214 East Second Street

The Hannah House

portfolio1 portfolio2 portfolio3 portfolio4

 

 

 

 

small portfolio1 small portfolio2 small portfolio3 small portfolio4
themed object

 

Supporting the preservation and appreciation of Perrysburg's historic architectural heritage

get in touch

The Hannah House:

 

Just off Louisiana Avenue, this house could have been built by William Hannah ca. 1863, who owned the property for 18 years. The plain vergeboard in the front gable, the overhanging eaves supported by small single brackets, and the single small window in the downstairs façade are among the notable architectural features. 

This house served as the Presbyterian Church parsonage for over 85 years.

house

214 East Second Street

 

slide up button