417 East Front Street

The Slevin House

portfolio1 portfolio2 portfolio3 portfolio4

 

 

 

 

small portfolio1 small portfolio2 small portfolio3 small portfolio4
themed object

 

Supporting the preservation and appreciation of Perrysburg's historic architectural heritage

get in touch

The Slevin House:

 

This house was built ca. 1866 by Rosana Slevin, probably the wife of Patrick S. Slevin, a well-known attorney and Civil War officer. It has been called the “vernacular answer" to some of the ‘high style’ Queen Anne homes in the area. Note the front-facing intersecting gables with a small semi-circular window in the front and the other windows of varying size and shape. Extensive renovation has been made over the years. 

It was once owned by St. Rose Catholic Church and used as a rectory.

house

417 East Front Street

 

slide up button